Tuesday, August 12, 2014

#100daysofhappy

In my last post I indicated interest in completing the 100 days of happy "challenge". One of my friends introduced me to the idea and she herself dutifully posted instances of happiness on her Facebook. The task is hard because even on the worst of the worst of days you have to find that small ray of light to write about. I hope that this challenge will not only help me appreciate more out life, but will also get me more in the habit of writing in my blog; the latter I need to work on moreso than the former. 

Before I start, I do have to admit I'm cheating a little bit. I knew I wanted to complete this challenge so I already have a few occasions of happy in my back pocket. Nothing like a good head start ;-) 

Here goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment